Wednesday 9 May 2012

LAST C1 Literary Mayhem No.19 - Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

First of all - I am awaiting your presentations on the books read tomorrow and next Thursday! Book of your choice! 

I will be judging - 1.flow, 2.clarity, 3.vocabulary, 4.grammar and of course 5.the content. Four points each. 


And now,
Long ago, men went to sea, and women waited for them, standing on the edge of the water, scanning the horizon for the tiny ship. Now I wait for He nry. He vanishes unwillingly, without warning. I wait for him. Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is as slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments lined up, waiting. Why has he gone where I cannot follow? 
My name is Claire, and I am The Time Traveler's Wife 

Here's my story in words read

Here's my story in words spoken

And here's my author, Audrey Niffenegger
Inline image 1



No comments:

Post a Comment